[duxhelp] Re: Index 4x4 pro

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 17:10:22 -0400

My deepest apology to David Spybey and to members of this list.

I have made a serious error in not fully understanding the issues involved with the Index 4x4.

The problem that David Spybey speaks of is in fact a problem with the file emb.elt that is part of DBT.

I will be working with David off the list to quickly resolve his issues. I am sorry for muddying the waters.

A tip of the hat to Peter Sullivan and Nick of Sighted Electronics for setting me straight.

-- David Holladay
Duxbury Systems.

At 03:38 PM 1/29/2007, you wrote:
David

I was using 10.6.

I managed to get full A4 page printing when going through WinBraille for text but I would like to be able to use Duxbury as well as I can then deal with Mathematics as well.

David Spybey