[duxhelp] Highlighting puzzle
- From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "duxhelp-freelists.org" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:12:24 -1000
I have access to two computers and one is running JFW 5.0 with Win XP,
The other one has Win ME with JFW 4.2.
When highlighting some blank areas in a DXP file to delete them on the
computer running XP, JFW went nuts and was talking jibberish. I had to
press escape and restart the computer. I tried this 3 times just to make sure.
When I did the same thing on the ME computer, there was no problem. I am
willing to send the file, but I didn't know if I should send it to the list.
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: