[duxhelp] Highlighting puzzle

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "duxhelp-freelists.org" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2004 11:12:24 -1000

Aloha,
I have access to two computers and one is running JFW 5.0 with Win XP, latest version.

The other one has Win ME with JFW 4.2.

When highlighting some blank areas in a DXP file to delete them on the computer running XP, JFW went nuts and was talking jibberish. I had to press escape and restart the computer. I tried this 3 times just to make sure.

When I did the same thing on the ME computer, there was no problem. I am willing to send the file, but I didn't know if I should send it to the list.
Betsy