[duxhelp] Re: Help: Language Translation Tables

  • From: "Christian Coudert" <ch.coudert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 15:57:35 +0200

Hello George and all:

Thanks for this enormous work!!! Now you are allowed to sleep (French grin).

Would you please tell me if we in France can begin to translate the file or is
it better to wait for a definitive document -- because of potential
modifications that you could insert in the present document?

Thanks for your advice.

Christian