[duxhelp] Re: Gemini Tele soft Nippon Telsof Braille Printer

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 16:41:08 -0400

OK, I think we found the problem. It is a software problem.

Here is a quick fix.

Go into the embosser setup, Advanced Pane.

Click on Use custom job setup.

In the edit box "Job end code" type the following:
<ctrl-C>

The problem seems to be that we are failing to end the output to the embosser with a control-C. Making this adjustment puts it in manually. If it waorks after this, we know exactly what the issue is.

-- David Holladay

At 12:54 PM 6/28/2006, you wrote:
Hi David, it's is parallel.

Thanks,