[duxhelp] Re: Gemini Tele soft Nippon Telsof Braille Printer

  • From: "Tesfaye Mihretu" <Tesfaye.Mihretu@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 09:08:39 -0400

Hello David, I did test the Gemini with RC1 and happy to see it working.  I
have one more question.  How could I change fonts for the print?  Print out
looks like courier new. Even when I increase print font point size for printed
output from 12 to 20, printed font size did not change.  Is there some thing
else I can do to change font sizes?

Regards,
Tesfaye