[duxhelp] Re: Fw: Re: DBT 10.5 SR2 is ready for beta testing

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:16:16 -0500

Susan,

I'll have a look at these issues.  It will take a bit of time.

Symbols should be easily enough resolved.

Matrixes are trickier.  Although we do use the MAVIS work to a degree, we in
fact use only about 10% of the MAVIS code, and have had to re-create the
remainder.  The advantage is that we can transcribe to math codes other than
Nemeth.  The downside, as you've observed, is that we're sometimes missing
some important formatting features.