[duxhelp] Frenh translation

  • From: "van den Brande Philippe" <vandenbrande@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 06:49:53 +0100

Hello Peter, Jack, everybody!

Indeed, French Code ist wonderfull!
And we have working for uniformization (France, Canada, Suisse, Afrique, Belgique).
Just, when opening DBT and choose french model, braille code is not correct!
After, I see in Document Menu/Table a "French Unified 2006".
I take it with G1 for integral and after translation, it was correct.
End of this first part.
Best regards

Philippe

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>