[duxhelp] Re: Frenh translation

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:29:44 -0500

Jack,

The Word importer won't import plain ASCII.  But Word files do sometimes
have skipped lines.  When these skipped lines are in fact blank paragraphs,
DBT will normally ignore them on import.  The option to which George refers
tells DBT that blank paragraphs were used to create skipped lines that
should be preserved on the import and translation.