[duxhelp] Re: Focus after installing.

  • From: Rebecca Sherwood <rsherwood@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:51:04 -0400

I had the same problem with focus. I checked the box to run DBT after installation, and when the install was finished, DBT and the messages about installing the SWIFT, BANA and new French templates, were waiting in the background behind the other windows I had open at the time.

Rebecca

George Bell wrote:

I wouldn't describe this as a show stopper, but having
installed, and checked the box to run DBT after
installation, nothing appeared to happen.

I hasten to add that I still had the Partner's Page open
from where I'd downloaded, and Outlook 2003 running.

I did however find the DBT JAWS scripts dialog behind the
above.  Thankfully it can also be brought back into focus
with Alt + Tab.

Just for the record, activation went fine.