[duxhelp] Re: First braille line after print page indicator is indented two cells in .brf files

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 00:27:40 +0100

Hi J.R.

It's just after midnight here, so I'm not giving
this my best.

However first impression is that the <body-text>
style is part of the problem .  Remove that, and
the indent seems to disappear.

I really need to look at the .mws file and see if
mapping <body-text> say to para. might resolve it.

Must go to bed now, but as an expert on the .mws
file, maybe you might try a re-mapping?

George.