[duxhelp] Re: First braille line after print page indicator is indented two cells in .brf files

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 20:41:02 +0100

Hi J.R.,

Can you provide a small actual example?

What Template is this with?  (I've just tested
with the Standard Literary Template)

FWIW, I do a Ctrl + [, type lea, and press enter.
Then I type the page number followed by a space,
and continue with the text.

Are you by any chance pressing Return after
entering the print page number?

Sorry if I am asking the obvious, but it's tricky
to tell what's happening without seeing an
example.

All the best,

George.