[duxhelp] Re: Embosser setup woes

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:48:37 -0800

Hi Peter:

This is virtually all I need.  I am assuming, however that paper size is
still a sticky setting, and wonder if it isn't whether this is a feature
that has to be set up globally.  My impression is that it is not.

I will "emboss" a variety of small .brf files using various configuration
settings, depending on which embosser the Braille lite millenium 40 can
emulate.

Jack