[duxhelp] Embosser setup woes

  • From: WarrenDFig@xxxxxxx
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:21:20 EST

I have a braille student who likes to receive her practice  materials on
single-sided 8-1/2 by 11 paper. I thought I'd create a  separate embosser
configuration so that my Juliet Pro 60 would  take care of it.

So after I made the configuration, I wanted to return to  my original
interpoint Juliet Pro 60 config. All my settings had been  changed--the paper
size
was not correct and even when I returned it to  the "Wide" setting I also had
put in the 40 as well--it wanted to retain the  34. The interpoint setting
had been changed too.

Then I returned to the new narrow config--its settings were  also changed,
too.

What's up with that?

Warren