[duxhelp] Embosser Setup - Top and Binding Margins

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 12:21:49 +0100

I'm writing up the Embosser Setup Help right now, so apologies if
there's a string of messages today as I try out things.

If you enter a figure in either of the Margin settings, and click on OK,
you get a dialog that tells you you have changed settings.

However, if the Lines per page: and Characters per line: are at their
maximums for the selected embosser, the above values are not set.  (You
may think they are, but when you re-open the dialog, they are back to
zero.)

I believe the warning should tell you that you must reduce Lines and/or
Characters, OR automatically recalculate accordingly.

My Tech Support persona tells me this will be a major issue.