[duxhelp] Re: Embosser Setup: Question 4

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 12:42:53 -0800

I've always wonder how to undo those, without going into the registry, I put
up with them, because if I cancel it I might want the warning later.  This
whole thing is a marathon. Naievely I find myself wondering, if you can have
as many embossers you want in the global dialog, whether there isn't some
redundancy in sticky embosser settings in documents.  Conceivably, I
suppose, in a network with a legion of embossers at different stations doing
different jobs on various forms of paper, it would work.  But apparently
this is the snag.  Trying to emulate a braille blazer with a line length of
34, works until it encounters the number on the right side of a new page,
which is automatically joined to the next line.  As I dump to a braille
lite, and am not getting out material, I can keep making adjustments,
knowing I am somehow missing the obvious, If this were a real blazer,
presumably I would be missing the first line on each page, and probably only
find this out after embossing the whole file.

My heart goes out to all of you.

Jack