[duxhelp] Re: Embosser Graphics testing

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 14:41:54 -0400

Lissa,

It's not clear from your description when the Express 150 is doing all the
talking.  It may be at the beginning of a print job, at the beginning of
each copy, or at the beginning of each graphic.  (There are other
possibilities, but I'll ask you to explore them only if we don't get
anywhere with an initial look at the problem.)

Please try the following:
1. Create a very small graphics image.
2. Create a DBT document, inserting the small graphics image twice, on one
page.
3. Emboss two copies of this document.

Now tell me, does the Express 150 voice its settings once, twice, or four
times?