[duxhelp] ELEKUL 55

  • From: "Philippe.Vandenbrande" <Philippe.Vandenbrande@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 14:05:15 +0200

Hello,

I have delete de Duxbury.ini file from windows and reinstall DBT Beta
2004-05-19.
The Duxbury.ini file contains:

The Duxbury Braille Translator WIN32 BETA]
Maximized=1
NormalPosition=10 20 500 420
MacroInfoUpdating=0

I have delete the Duxbury.ini file and reinstalled DBT build 2003-07-23
I can emboss with satisfaction: recto only, recto-verso, folder, change
number of lines, characters...
Here is the Duxbury.ini file created:

[The Duxbury Braille Translator WIN32 LATEST]
FilesSearchPath=C:\DuxLATEST\;C:\DbtDocs\
ConfigurationFilesDirectory=C:\DuxLATEST
DocumentationFilesDirectory=C:\DbtDocs
ChordKeys=fdsjkl
Print55=C:\PRINT55\PRINT55.EXE
HardSpaceDisplayChar=0
MacroInfoUpdating=0
IndexSetupStringx=x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,
x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x
IndexSetupString0=x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,0,x,x,
x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x
IndexSetupString1=x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,1,x,x,
x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x
IndexSetupString2=x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,2,x,x,
x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x,x

Can this help David Holliday to solve elekul beta printing?
OS: Windows 98 second edition

Best regards,
Philippe van den Brande