[duxhelp] Re: Document Embosser Setting

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:55:42 -0800

Hi Peter:

I think this has been covered before, but I am wondering whether I can have
multiple releases of DBT on the same system, without activation conflict.
Using win98. I am thinking 10.5 sr1 and sr2 concurrently.  I am hoping to
try to set up some embossers with various paper settings and see if I can
persuade them to dump to a file on the Braille lite.  This should be
theoretically possible, as the thing can be set to dump to a file, with
whatever hand-shaking protocols embosser emulation requires.  Well
hopefully.  It is true I am not networked.

Any succinct feedback would be great.

Jack