[duxhelp] Re: Default Templates

  • From: "Christian Coudert" <ch.coudert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:45:27 +0200

Peter:

OK for a template based on the locale.

The French template could be named "Francais 2006". We thought of "Français
unifié 2006" but accented letters are not well tolerated by the software.
Your suggestion for "Francais unifie 2006" is not very satisfactory for
users who work with synthzsizers ("unifie" has a different meaning from
"unifié").
The best solution is probably "Francais 2006".

This template should be the default one for France and Quebec. It cannot be
the case for Belgium and Switzerland where they use two languages.

Christian