[duxhelp] Re: Default Templates

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 08:47:30 -0400

George,

We can discuss it any time.  While it will be easy to add new rules later,
it won't be so simple to add new types of rule.  Right now, the only rules I
envision are those that say:

County Code X + Language Y implies template Z

The language part is optional, so any given country can have a fallback
default.