[duxhelp] Re: Default Templates

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 15:26:09 -0400

Michael,

OK.  But your argument isn't terribly convincing.  Regardless of what you
choose when setting up the network installation image, you (or the end user)
can override it when installing on a particular computer (by choosing Custom
Installation) or later (through either of two DBT dialogs).

However, I don't really wish to debate you about this.  It's easier for me
*not* to add this prompt to the Administrative sequence.  And in a sense it
would only muddle things up, as the primary purpose of the Administrative
sequence, from my point of view, is to get licensing and activation issues
set up properly.

So I'll leave well enough alone and leave this one out of the Administrative
sequence.