[duxhelp] Dbt, Goodfeel and german table

  • From: "Stefan Albertshauser" <stefan.albertshauser@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:36:00 +0100

Hello, I found a bug and some mistakes.
1. If you embed a Lime document in order to translate it into Braille, you
can't control the format, e.g.: If you want to have a score or if you only want
to translate one part out of a whole score.
2. I wanted to create a table of contents into a document, where I added a Lime
file. After clicking OK, DBT10 crashes.
3. The german translation table should be updated. There are several words,
which are normaly left uncontracted:
Solo: is the same, as in English and doesn't have anything to do with the
preposition "so". The sylable "so" must be left uncontracted.
Ablauf, Einlauf, Maratonlauf, etc. Combinations with the word "Lauf" don't mean
the same thing as "auf". "Auf" must, in this cases, be uncontracted. I will
search for further exceptions

Thanks

With best regards

Stefan