[duxhelp] David Spybey and all those how use / have used 13 inch braille paper

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 17:04:52 -0500

David Spybey asks that we make it easier to use 13 inch braille paper. Upon reflection, so do we. But we would rather not guess about the number of lines an embosser can produce on 13 inch paper.

So ...

To properly support 13 inch paper for as many embossers as possible, I need some data.

For each embosser, I need to know that absolute maximum number of lines that are possible, and I need to know the "most reasonable" number of lines used with 13 inch paper.

Be aware that the Index Model-D will do an additional line single sided as opposed to true interpoint.

I will update the emb.elt file, but only on embosser models that I get data for.

please send you answers to david@xxxxxxxxxx, unless your answer is of interest to all the beta testers.

-- David Holladay