[duxhelp] DBT10.5 and Braille display
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 12:36:36 +1000
I know that I did ask this same question when DBT10.5 was first released
but I apparently do not remember the solution as my actions do not result
in correct presentation.
I am using a Braille display (BrailleStar 40 display.
In this past week I have changed computers at home and am now using windows
XP pro. as my operating system with JFW6.
This morning I installed DBT10.5 onto my new computer. I now find that
when the DXP file is translated the DXB file is displayed with extra
spaces between words.
Please can you remind me as to how I can get rid of them.
I have been into the global menu and under fonts I have changed the
simbraille font to 12 instead of the default of 18 but this does not seem
to make any difference.
Is there something else I need to do. On my work computer - running under
windows98, I note there that the Braille font is working well at 18.
Hope someone with a better memory than I can help
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts:
- » [duxhelp] DBT10.5 and Braille display