[duxhelp] Re: DBT help (has something gone wrong)?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 20:28:03 -0000

Peter - and Jack.

Great!  Then perhaps I can partly answer Jack's original
question.

"Have you a mechanism for turning the .chm files into .dxp,
for printing."

Undocumented, and unsupported, is a feature which puts an
additional button in the Help system, "Open in DBT".

The theory is that at least you would be able to bring a
Topic in to DBT, and then "tweak" it to suit your own
requirements.

However, if I am being brutally honest, this feature was
added as a "development tool" for me to see how well DBT
handled the HTML files had created.

I'll leave it there for no as the chef has just announced
that my dinner is ready!