[duxhelp] Re: DBT help (has something gone wrong)?

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 10:15:04 -0800

Hi George:

Have you a mechanism for turning the .chm files into .dxp, for printing.  I
realize that each topic in a compiled help file can be printed, but it would
be nice to be able to assemble the complete dbt documentation in a single
file, however compendious.

I was relieved to find all the help files in the documentation directory, as
SR2 is the only version I am currently running.

Jack