[duxhelp] DBT help (has something gone wrong)?
- From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:42:38 +1100
Hello to all,
I am currently using DBT 10.5, SR2.
With a little time on my hands I have decided to look through the help
fines and see if I can pick up some of the more subtle information within
them which will give me a better understanding of DBT over all.
* I am entering DBT;
* choosing the help pulldown menu;
* choosing help topics;
* Choosing templates styles codes.
When I open this I am then told that their is one book - it being moon.
Should there not be other books to choose from?
Has the material on styles and codes somehow become unattached, or am I
Hope you can help
* * * * *
Accessing The Information You Need
18 Prosper Parade
Glen Iris VIC 3146
Tel: 61 3 9889 0392
Mob: 0418 331 506
Fax: 61 3 9889 6286
* * *
* This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org.
* To unsubscribe, send a blank message with
* as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also
* subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription
* options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive
* is also located there.
* Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com
* * *
Other related posts: