[duxhelp] Re: DBT Beta: Coding

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dbt-beta@xxxxxxxxxx>, <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 20:14:20 +0100

Hi Jan,

You will probably get this message THREE times now.  Note that you
should now reply to beta messages from duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, or as a
clickable link mailto:duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm sure the dbt-beta list will be discontinued very soon.  They had to
move the list at rather short notice due to technical problems.