[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 SR1 is now available

  • From: "Betsy Whitney, Dolphin Press" <brailleit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2007 03:26:16 -1000

Aloha,
I tried to download the new release from Help and Check for Updates, twice. First time I didn't hit the page. Second time it said there were no updates at this time.

I was able to download and install it from the link in this message.

I am doing a celebratory hula around my office about having the Go To page function working again.
Thank you!
Betsy

At 12:03 PM 2/28/2007, you wrote:
Beta Testers,

Thanks again for your help on this longer-than-anticipated beta cycle.  DBT
10.6 SR1 is now available for general download at:

http://www.duxburysystems.com/downloads/dbt_10.6sr1/dbt-1006sr1.msi

Using "Help, Check for Updates" in DBT 10.5 or DBT 10.6 will also bring you
to a page with a link to the download.

Over the next several days, we'll be launching a beta program for a major
update to QuickTac, a simple (and free) "braille graphics" editor.
Thereafter, I expect to be starting a longer DBT beta program where we
really get those new importers (and some other new features) working
properly.

Until we have CDs back from the duplicator, we'll continue to fulfill orders
for DBT using the initial DBT 10.6.  We should begin shipping DBT 10.6 SR1
on CD in a little under two weeks.  We also plan to announce the
availability of SR1 on the duxuser and duxannounce mail lists shortly.

Best Regards,

Peter