[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 SR1 Release Candidate 3 is ready

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2007 09:59:06 -0400

George,

Thanks.

Installation on Vista is something we try before posting a beta or release
candidate.  In fact, we try Vista standalone installations as well as
installing on Vista as a client of a network-shared activation.  But I think
we use Vista Business for that testing, leaving other Vista configurations
for testing after we post, either in-house or by the beta crew.  It's
certainly good to hear of something working.

Date: 02/02/2007 23:39

Date: 02/02/2007 23:39