[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 RC1 has been posted.

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:37:05 -0400

Hi Mike,

Does this mean that it's ok to delete the "Don't delete" file that now appears on my desktop? Thanks.

Lissa

Mike Gorse wrote:
We have posted DBT 10.6 release candidate 1 at
http://partners.duxburysystems.com/beta.asp?product=DBT

We will release this build as DBT 10.6 unless someone finds a very good reason not to within the next week or so.

You may get an error deactivating earlier versions of 10.6; do not worry about this. Up until now, we have been using a test database for our 10.6 activations while we revised our activation procedure, but we are now using what will be the live database, so it has no record of previous 10.6 activations.

Best regards,
-Mike

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *