[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 RC1 has been posted

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jan 2007 16:59:55 -0400

David,

The file needs to be run by regedit.exe. If Windows is asking you what program to use to open the file and does not display regedit as an option, then it should give you the option of browsing for it; it should be in c:\windows (or c:\winnt if you're running NT or 2000).

You can also save the file, run regedit (Windows+R to get to the run dialogue, then type regedit), then select File, Import to import the file.

Hope this helps.

-Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>