[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 RC1 and 13 inch paper

  • From: "David Spybey" <dspybey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 22:30:59 +0100

Peter

Thank you that should be fine.

David Spybey

________________________________

From: duxhelp-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Peter Sullivan
Sent: Mon 10/07/2006 16:16
To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.6 RC1 and 13 inch paper

David,

As I understand it, our David was still unsure exactly how the Thiel Beta-X3
should be configured in emb.elt to support 13" forms.  I believe that it
will be best to work on this for a service release later in the summer.  We
can get you a modified emb.elt presumably next week (when David returns to
the office) and be confident that it will have had a pretty good workout
before it is released more broadly.