[duxhelp] Re: DBT 10.5 Beta 6

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 10:21:36 -0400

Hi Jan,

An Activate button will always show up under "Help, DBT..." in case you want
to re-activate, perhaps with a different user name or user count (if you
have a multiuser license).  It doesn't necessarily mean that you need to
activate again; if you did, then it would have told you so as soon as you
ran DBT.