[duxhelp] DBT 10.5 Beta 5 is available for download

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:08:47 -0400

Beta Testers,

Beta 5 -- a code-complete copy of DBT 10.5 -- is now available for download

I expect that it will be only about a week before we go to "Release
Candidate 1", which will contain improvements to the online help.  However,
no other improvements or fixes to the program are anticipated.

For those of you who reported problems that we haven't fixed, I'm sorry.  We
will try to get to these after release.  Observe that DBT 10.5 contains a
"Check for Updates" item in the Help menu.  We do plan to make updates
available on a pretty regular basis.

Best Regards,