[duxhelp] Re: Cut and paste

  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 11:14:12 -0400

Fair enough. It is something that we are looking at, but is not a high
priority.

Thank you for the explanation!

|            Michael Surato                 |
|      Resource Center for Persons          |
|           with Disabilities               |
|      Michigan State University            |
|            120 Bessey Hall                |
|        East Lansing, MI 48824             |
| Voice: (517) 353-9643 Fax: (517) 432-3191 |