[duxhelp] Re: Curious asks! Why the difference between the [lea] and [pv] codes?

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 13:15:56 -0700

Oh Man:

My heart-felt thanks, had I the resources, I'd send you a case of sinfandel.
What worries me, is that since the time I started using my computer as a
dedicated reading machine, of course minus a scanner and a braille printer,
my curiosity to voyage into the unknown has dried up. I still used a lovely
dos WordPerfect editor to do everything, my dos machine has crapped out, so
I can't easily use emaxspeak on my remote linux shell.

I can tell by the various posts, that DBT, no more than any other program,
has trouble with various windows screen-reader, but that is the nature of
the GUI or Microsoft accessibility but the dbt programmers always have to
take the rap.

Fight the good fight, and once again many thanks.

Jack