[duxhelp] Re: Create Style

  • From: "Mike Gorse" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 14:29:17 -0400

Hi Philippe,

With the document you sent to Peter, I noticed that there was a blank line
between the styles.  Are you pressing return twice?  If I take the blank
lines out, then it puts in the appropriate [hl] codes.

But perhaps it should be joining the styles in this situation (ie, not
inserting [ee~outline] immediately followed by [es~outline]?

-Mike