[duxhelp] Re: Create Style

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 15:17:25 -0400

Hello Phillipe,

In DBT, there is only an "outline" style, rather than a separate "outline
1", "outline 2", and "outline 3".  DBT should be preserving the level from
your Word file by use of [hl1], [hl2], and [hl3] codes within a single
"outline" style.

If things aren't working that way, it will help to send me a sample file.

Best Regards,

Peter