[duxhelp] Re: Create Style

  • From: "vandenbrande" <vandenbrande@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 21:01:04 +0200

Hello Hello!

Fine observation! I work in Word. I ask DBT to keep the white lines with the
importation.
The problem of the levels with Index and List not included in DBT is true so
only one line in Word indicates the style.
I put in attachment a new Word file "index.doc" illustrating the examples.
For me, DBT must be able to restore the levels even for only one line!

Thanhs for yours regards!
Philippe