[duxhelp] Re: Compinline codes

  • From: Dave Durber <dadurber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 21:56:37 -0400

The thing in this case is to delete [fts~u], which is the "begin
underline code" and delete [fte~u], which is the "end underline code".

By deleting these two codes you will find that the dots 4-6 will
disappear and the text between the [compinline] style will appear in
computer braille correctly.

Sincerely:

Dave Durber