[duxhelp] Re: Compinline codes

  • From: "Jack Maartman" <jmaartman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2004 08:38:42 -0700

If I am not considered offensive by saying so, I wonder if there isn't
enough on the plate right now. There are always ways to turn html to plain
text before translation.  I had thought of ferretting out codes that didn't
translate.  I suppose a realated issue, very much down the road is what to
do with pdf files, which in spite of Adobe's claims are in the main far from
accessible.

Jack