[duxhelp] Compinline codes

  • From: Christine Simpson <simpsonc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 20:42:14 +1000

        Hi All,

I have been trying out the "compinline" code and believe that there still may be an error with it.

Some weeks ago I raised the concern about how it was dealing with text. Peter and Jo gave this a lot of time and that problem seems to have been solved. However, I note that when text which in word is formatted as a hyperlink is imported into DBT10.5, it is surrounded by the compinline codes - and so it should be. However, the problem is that the underlining is being shown and so, a web address which comes from word into DBT comes as:

and the web address appears in computer code brackets with dots 4-6 (between the opening code and the first w) to indicate the underlined text.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Many thanks

* * * * *
Christine Simpson
Information Alternatives