[duxhelp] Re: Characters per line change in Document Embosserset up with BANA template

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:39:20 -0500

Jan,

This sounds to me like a bit of a different problem.  It may resolve itself
if you visit Global, Embosser Setup and click OK.

If not, please let me know what template you are using.  If it is a
custom-made template, it should help to regenerate the template after you've
corrected the settings for a new document.

Best Regards,

Peter