[duxhelp] Re: Characters per line change in Document Embosser set up with BANA template

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 13:08:36 -0500

Joanie,

You've hit upon what may be a major point of discussion: I've reworked how
your document settings are carried through embosser setup, especially when
you switch among many models.  It sounds as though you've hit upon some
unintended consequence of that.  I'll have a closer look this afternoon.

It may be simply that the BANA template included with SP2 hasn't been
properly stripped of embosser setup information.  Normally, when we
distribute a template, documents created with it will take settings from
your Global, Embosser Setup selections.  Whereas, when you create a
template, the settings stick to the template.

Has anybody else run into similar problems?