[duxhelp] Re: Can't download beta3

  • From: David Holladay <david@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 08:00:29 -0500

Please make use of the "refresh button" with the browser. Your browser is trying to deliver last week's beta.

-- David Holladay

At 04:03 PM 5/27/2004 -0600, you wrote:

I am unable to download the beta3 setup.exe file.
When I go to the install link I get a "page not found".

______________________________
J. R. Westmoreland
PacifiCorp
I/T
Telecomm Data Communications
Phone: (801) 220-4784

This email is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else, unless expressly approved by the sender or an authorized addressee, is unauthorized.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action omitted or taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the sender, delete this e-mail and destroy all copies.

<<<<

* * * * This message is via list duxhelp at freelists.org. * To unsubscribe, send a blank message with * unsubscribe * as the subject to <duxhelp-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>. You may also * subscribe, unsubscribe, and set vacation mode and other subscription * options by visiting http://www.freelists.org. The list archive * is also located there. * Duxbury Systems' web site is http://www.duxburysystems.com * * *