[duxhelp] Re: British 1st of May and italics + CODE VALIDATION

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 14:51:29 -0400

George,

We may be able to do something sooner than you think.  I'll have a look at
David's sample file when the day's "to-do" list is wrapped up.

The approach that we took to solve the "st problem" allows us to do some
other cleanup without a lot of trouble.  However, the cleanup will either be
done or not done -- we cannot easily put in a prompt.  Moreover, I'm not
sure whether this particular issue will lend itself to the approach we can
easily use.