[duxhelp] Re: Brf files are not currently associated with Duxbury 10.6

  • From: Melissa Hirshson <lissa@xxxxxxx>
  • To: duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:08:31 -0500

Hi George,

Absolutely. I guess what I'm asking here is, if people open brfs in DBT, then isn't it true that there are now errors in the file that are being embossed?

George Bell wrote:
Hi Lissa,

I think we have to bear in mind the HUGE percentage of DBT
users who are not what we'd call "Power Users", and try and
make allowances here.

Many just have DBT, and get .brf files send to them which
have been produced from all sorts.

But you and I, and Power Users, know how to change this at a
stroke or two.