[duxhelp] Re: Brf files are not currently associated with Duxbury 10.6

  • From: "Peter Sullivan" <peter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:22:32 -0500

Joanie,

This is true, and deliberate.  I simply forgot to mention it in the beta
notes.

We now have a tool called Embossit -- also, if only informally, in beta.  We
prefer to leave it to have the extension.

Earlier versions of DBT had a setup program that would prompt the user when
there appeared to be a conflict, so the user could choose whether to have
DBT take over .brf file association.  While still possible, this is
substantially more difficult with an MSI installer.