[duxhelp] Re: Brf files

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <duxhelp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 10:10:19 +0100

Hi Jacqui,
I'm not sure where you read that.  Please let me know, just
in case we need to revise the documentation.
The following comes from the Help files, which were reviewed
by Peter.

Global: Formatted Braille Importer...

Keystroke: b from Global menu
The Formatted Braille Importer dialog is used to inform DBT
about the dimensions and page numbering conventions of the
braille files you wish to import. DBT can import BRF files
from older DBT versions, as well as PokaDot and other
braille files. Note that DBT uses these settings for import
analysis only. In other words, the incoming file will be
reformatted to the dimensions set in the Global Embosser
Setup dialog or template, using the numbering scheme set in
the Document Menu, regardless of what numbers are filled in